11.1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
11.2. What types of cookies does this website use?
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are processed either by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To this end, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Technical Cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to browse through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, the purchase process of an article.
- Personalisation Cookies: These are cookies that allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics depending on a set of criteria in the user’s computer, such as the language or the type of browser through which the user connects to the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are cookies that, either processed by this website or by third parties, allow us to manage the range of advertising spaces on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our Website. To this end, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the most efficient possible management of the advertising spaces that, if any, the publisher has included on a Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of cookie stores information on the behaviour of visitors obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertisements based on these habits.
11.3. Disabling cookies
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer.
Most web browsers offer the possibility of accepting, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer.
Below you can access the configuration of the most common web browsers used to accept, install or disable cookies:
Setting cookies in Google Chrome
Setting cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Setting cookies in Mozilla Firefox
Setting cookies in Safari (Apple)
11.4. Third-party cookies
This Website uses third-party services to collect information for statistical and website usage purposes. DoubleClick cookies are used to improve the advertising included on the Website. They are used to target advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, thus improving the quality of the user experience.
In particular, we use Google Adsense and Google Analytics services for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are essential to the operation of the site, for example the built-in search engine.
Our site includes other functionalities provided by third parties. You can easily share content on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+, using the buttons we have included for this purpose.
11.5. Warning about deleting cookies